- Review the course syllabus for requirements.
- Review the enrollment deadline.
- Create an account. Once this is done you will
receive a verification email to your provided email address.
- Verify your account using the link in the verification email. If you have problems verifying your
account (e.g., you get a 'services not available' page), please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Login and enroll in courses from the ITC LMS Course Catalog.
Video guide to creating and verifying an account and enrolling in a course.
If taking the course for credit you will need to complete an online University of Idaho (UI) credit
registration form and pay a $60.00/inservice graduate credit fee. This is done inside your course
through the Credit Registration learning element.
Courses can also be taken for personal enrichment only (no credit fee)