The Idaho Training Clearinghouse (ITC), funded by the Idaho State Department of Education-Special Education, is designed to link school professionals and parents with special education training opportunities and resources across the state.
Find the following on the ITC:
- Calendar: Search for regional trainings across multiple special education categories
- Register: Locate and register for regional trainings and online webinars
- Communities: Get the information you need on numerous special education topics including frequently asked questions, online trainings, documents for download, and resources links
- Webinars: Search for upcoming and past webinars across various special education content areas
- For Credit: Find professional development (inservice credit) offerings